Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Me again. I thought i'm going to lose you. That's why i keep on checking up with you before i leave. But have no fear, i pack you into the book that i'm carrying with me. I found an empty book and i'm going to use that to replace my very own blog. When i get back from my sis's place, i'll be summarizing everything that i did there and report to you if i do feel disheartened about something. You know i will always do that. This blog isn't my diary but it's what my life is all about and how i see. That is all. I quit writing diary ever since i realize the freaking truth at such an early age. Early age indeed. I was 6 back then and yes i do know how to write already and i do know that i too have such a heartbreaking feeling when it was suppose to be a pure one. Straight to the point, my sister show my diary to my mom and i was being mocked around because of that. Thanks to that, most of the time i don't show how i truly feel whenever i see their faces until now. Anyway, i forgot to share with you something. Roll under.

Did i tell you that my sis(third one) bring us to dine outside just now? If i remember  it well, i did not say a word about it did i? My head is full of leaving stuff and etc. Well, we went out dining at a very nice place. And it's worth it. I'm sorry if i didn't get the picture of it because i am not a fan of taking pictures using my phone or digital camera. No thank you. Anyway, we went to this restaurant. I forgot what it's called but it is somewhere at Crown dot dot dot. I forgot the name again. But it's near Hock Lee. For those who stayed in Kuching, they must know where the place is. So, we went to dine there, it was awesome. I'm not talking about the interior design but i'm talking about the food. It was awesome and very generous of them. I ordered Fish and Chips since i can't think of eating something heavy like rice and such. But that Fish and Chips is not something that i would call light. I mean seriously, usually when i order fish and chips, they give me half of the fish and the amount is little but when i went there and order it, i thought it was two people or maybe three. It was a lot and big also. I was stuffed and i couldn't even finish the other half but i took it back home and feed it to my pet. Heh. But overall, the food was worth it and it is quite cheap. Very worth it indeed. Now i feel like bringing my friends there for our small reunion thing. But i wonder if they have the same taste of food like i do. Cause i'm versatile in every way since my family like to try varieties of food. I wonder if i get that sentence right? Heck. 

I guess that is all Daisy. And i guess i'll be on a long hiatus after this. I'll come back. And when i do, all i want is forgiveness and love. Yes Daisy, i'm opening my heart. Somehow the love that i kept, it become over loaded so i need to let it out. Pray that i will find 'The One' in my journey and pray that, that one wish of mine would come true. Wait for me Daisy cause i'm hoping for a change in my life. I'll miss you and i will truly will miss you. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment