Friday, August 27, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I am well right now. I guess, i'm getting better. I don't take medicine right now that's when i know i am getting better. If in the past, i used to hate taking medicine but since i realize i'm only doing that to gain attention from other people and making myself look like a pathetic person i tend to take my own medicine without anyone telling me to do so. After all i do want to get better because there are many things that i needed to do before i can say that i'm dying. Still, i haven't given up on living. I hope my other friends start doing the same thing and realize what i realize. No more tricks. Women do have lots of tricks up on their sleeves. Trust me. Guys, do not be fool but don't be cruel either. Otherwise you'll see your throat being pointed with sharp dagger or kitchen knife. Probably. Hopefully i won't give some cruel advice about that. I do not want to be the cruel planner. Others might call me The Black Prince but i still have my sanity with me.


Enough of the crazy idea that i ought to give. I'll just talk about what i have been doing. Sadly, there's not much that i can do since i have been sick for the past few days and most of the times i end up in my own mattress since i don't have a bed yet. I'm longing to have one but i don't know when will that happen. I'm quite choosy when it comes to bed and the things in my room. Called me picky and whatever it is you want but this is just the way i am. I want my bedroom to be simple but not to simple. A bit of complicated side and if there is something that i want to add to make it complicated, that would be my favourite flower. Daisy of course. The only thing that i would allow in my room beside my books. Unfortunately, i can't seem to use my room for now cause it's all pack up with my sister's things for her upcoming wedding. Finally she's getting married. I envy her but then not really cause i still prefer my freedom the most. I think it suits me better. But i do have my worries and that revolves my mom's worries also.Seriously, where can i get a guy, the man of my dreams just like that? Impossible and that is why i gave up on having a relationship. Now, why in the world did i suddenly talk about this again? I thought i closed the case months ago. I think. A woman's heart can't be fooled. Don't know what it meant but it does mean something. Run!!!

Anyhow, anyway and any other things that happen,,, Lets see,,, Oh yeah, i just got in touch with my ex-boo again. The one that still wonders around the ocean. He told me some breaking news and i didn't expect that but then since i'm used to this situation i think i handle it nicely since he doesn't want to worry me or get myself involve at all. Yes, he's having some sort of disease but i can't remember the name. It's something to do with blood thing and he said that he needed to get operation for that. So all i can do is pray for his health cause that is all i'm able to do. I don't have the money to give or anything to help. If i could donate my blood that would be great. Let's just wait and see. I know i can do something but let's just let time do everything for me. I don't want to rush. Besides, there are other things that i need to do before anything else.

I still have one more news to give out but it is not yet confirm but i'll just tell you. I might be going back to KL end of this year. It seems that my brother-in-law needed me there at his workplace. I won't disagree because that is the only way for me to fulfill my other dreams and wishes. It is the only way. I only need to bear with the pain and the tiredness. That's all. Who knows i'll get skinny after that. Hehehe. This news is not yet confirmed. It's just rumored but i want you to be prepared with it. I guess that's all for now Daisy. Until then Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment