Monday, May 31, 2010

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,

I'm HUNGRY!!! and here i was saying to forget about my hunger. But i'm so hungry to the point i can't think how to clean the house. I know i should sweep the floor but then i don't feel like it. I want my cup of MILO!!! I always drink Milo early in the morning as my breakfast because it's my energy booster. I miss my MILO. I'm going crazy without the MILO. I'm hungry. I don't know what to do anymore. Yes, i'm going insane. Insane and crazy enough to be lazy to the bone.

 Daisy, what should i do? Do you know what i'm thinking right now? In my head " It would be nice if there is someone i could rely on. At times like this, when i don't know how to do a certain thing, he would know and show it to me." That is what i'm thinking. For the past few days, a friend of mine was helping me to meet someone and get to know him. But i, whose still in a state of mending and collecting pieces of my good memories and willing to make  'sacrifice' ignore the invitation. I ignore him in my Facebook and then as i regret my action after considering my friend's plead i try to add him but i just didn't have the courage to do so. I'm scared and at the same time i want to know people. But i'm too scared to see the truth or face it again. I don't know what to do and i can't think of what is right or wrong in this matter anymore. If people were to ask me about anything i can definitely answer it without thinking it for a long time. But in the matter of love and heart, i don't know what to do anymore. Things have become more complicated and it pains me. I don't know anymore. Help me Daisy. If you are out there, somewhere, please just help me. You're the only one who understand me and who i can rely on. Things have become complicated. I'm stuck between my past love and my future. Tell me just what am i suppose to do.

Daisy, wouldn't it be nice if i can meet my friends by now? I don't know why i can't meet them like any other normal friend and like my sister. I wonder why once i'm out of the place, i won't be able to meet them anymore. I'm scared i'll forget them and they'll forget me. The one thing i cherish the most besides my family is my friend. That's why my tender heart may hurt easily  because of them. Something that i treasure is the one i've been protecting and that's what hurt me the most. It's going to rain today Daisy. I wish there is someone beside me and stay by side. I'm hoping for true love, an unconditional love but it will be impossible to have one. I don't deserve it nor will i. I can only dream and kept on dreaming.

Daisy, it's getting darker on my side. I guess, i need to sign off now. Until then Daisy.


No comments:

Post a Comment