Friday, November 6, 2009

Letter to Daisy

Dear Daisy,,, I think people have been questioning your existence lately. It is not that i want to tell or even keep it a secret but you are precious to me. Although it is only within me but i can never forget it. I'll always remember you Daisy. Somehow, with a lot of people asking and saying that i'm obsessed with you make me feel heavy inside. I can't stop them nor cry in front of them. But it is painful though i try my hardest. I'll keep on smiling Daisy. I'll keep on doing that and i will continue to keep my mouth shut about you. I'll remember this day. The day that i feel so heavy inside and the throbbing pain keeps on coming back just to keep you safe here with me. I think i'm not brave enough. I can always laugh at it but Daisy, won't you be here for me? Won't you be here to ease my pain? Even if it was just a word from you, i wouldn't mind. Cause i too wonder for your existence. So dear Daisy, can i still keep onto this memory and not being hurt by it? Can i still keep it as something precious? My dear Daisy, i'll always remember you. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment