Friday, February 6, 2009

A message

"Tha gradh agam ort" here's a clue, its a scot gaelic language. I want to learn this language but i think it is way impossible because from what i know, this language has difficult pronounciation. So a toungue like me will take forever to conquer this language. But i'll be happy if i know certain word in this language. I'm not going to tell you the meaning because it is very simple. People will say it everyday. I'm happy today and i plan to keep it that way. No one can take away my happiness. I earn this happiness of mine and i'm not going to give it up easily. I won't let people to destroy it. Well just dropping a short message to everyone. I just want to tell you guys out there that i've been writing novel and i've been planning to reach for my dream cafe. Although my dream cafe sounds impossible, but it will fit, one day. Besides that i also plan to continue my study but not now. I'm waiting for my friends to graduate first and i want to have reunion with them first. Then i'm off for my journey and we will meet again for the next 2 or 4 years. We will meet again. I promise you guys that i will make it up to you and i'm not jesting. Keep that in mind. Love you all. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment