Thursday, September 8, 2011

Forever Daisy

Dear Daisy,


I've been searching the name of the song above for quite some time now. Thankfully i heard it again on my sister's phone so i asked her what's the name of the song. It's called 'Ya, Sudahlah' by Bondan Prakoso & Fade to Black. Loving the song. I think it's because the lyric caught my attention when i first heard it. Hope you guys enjoy it as well as i do.

Yes, i have been missing from the blogger's world for a couple of weeks or maybe months. Note that i've been busy and i'm back in my parent's house. So, the internet line would not be as incredible as in my sister's house. But i'm glad to be back here. Life is tough and what makes it tough is that i'm unable to make up my mind about certain things. And to be precise about one thing only. I can never sort out the whole thing inside my head about this matter. Ugh...

Daisy, i don't know when i'll be able to update you more about my whole life but in the mean time, wait for me. Until then my forever Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment